For all those interested, please call 614-746-2039 and tell them Bob sent you.
I’m currently looking for a Director of S&H for a client in the Midwest. $110-140k base DOE plus vehicle, bonus, full relo, etc. 70+ locations, 30-50% travel. Have interested folks contact me directly at 614.746.2039. See some bullet points below. Thanks!
- Must know MSHA regulations. OSHA a plus.
- Must be able to drive “a zero injury safety culture without compromise”
- Must be a coach, mentor and educator. Ability to develop 5 regional safety managers.
- Must be willing to travel across 10 states. (30-50% travel)
- Must be able to relate to hourly employees as well as management.
- Must be a vocal advocate for safety and demonstrate safety leadership in words and actions.
- Experience with DuPont Safety System preferred. Behavior Based Safety a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build quick and lasting relationships throughout the company.
- Proven track record of improving safety performance and reducing MSHA citations.
- Established relationships with MSHA leadership at Regional and National level.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline. Master degree a plus.
- 15 years in safety (as a safety representative, safety specialist, etc.) with at least 5 of the 15 years supervising multiple safety professionals (as a manager, director or above).