Summer Trade Seminar
July 10 – July 12, 2022
Embassy Suites, Kingston Plantation
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
For detailed conference information and to register online, click HERE.
For a list of Conference Attendees, click HERE.
For online Hotel Reservations, click HERE.
2022 Summer Trade Seminar Speakers, Panelists and Moderators
- Bob Braithwaite – CONSOL Energy Inc.
- Adam Longson – CSX
- Keller Kissam – Dominion Energy South Carolina
- Joe Racelis – Dominion Energy Fuel Services
- Mark Horn – East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Andy Blumenfeld – McCloskey by OPIS, A Dow Jones Company
- Bob Hodge – McCloskey by OPIS, A Dow Jones Company
- Brad Yeatts – Norfolk Southern
- Ted O’Brien – Oluma Resources
- Jason Fannin – Ramaco Resources
- Scott Vogel – Robindale Energy
- Ken Joyner – Sampling Associates International
- Ernie Thrasher, Jr. – Xcoal Energy and Resources
- Keith Matheny – Motivational Speaker
Come join us in sunny South Carolina for The Coal Institute’s 51st Annual Summer Trade Seminar. We have a great list of panelists and speakers (with more to come!) lined up to discuss thermal, metallurgical, transportation and export markets. In addition to learning from industry experts, there will be opportunities to network with your business counter parts on the golf course, the beach or by the pool. All the hotel rooms have been completely redone with beautiful décor and furnishings. The pool area has been gutted and is currently being rebuilt. It will have poolside cabanas, a new kids waterpark and slide pool.
We look forward to seeing you in South Carolina!
Ron Shoop, STS Chairman (304-919-0917)
Will Browning, STS Co-Chairman (843-319-7801)
The Room Block Expires June 12, 2022!